Dave Ramsey: “You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.” | Image courtesy: seacoast.org
Financial fitness expert Dave Ramsey shares proven Biblical money principles at Seacoast Church in South Carolina. Since they began in 1988, Seacoast has grown to more than 14,000 people attending every week at their 13 campuses across South Carolina.
Proven Biblical Money Principles - Dave Ramsey
1. Live on a written budget: For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it? Luke 14:28
2. Avoid debt: The rich rule over the poor and the borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7
3. Foster high-quality relationships: Do not be deceived: evil company corrupts good habits. 1 Corinthians 15:33
4. Save and invest: In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil. Proverbs 21:20
5. Be incredibly generous:... for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7