Dr. Josh Axe: Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Eat More Coconut
Tags: Alzheimer's Disease (Disease Or Medical Condition), brain health, Candida Albicans (Organism Classification), Cellulite (Disease Or Medical Condition), Cholesterol (Metabolite), Coconut Oil (Hair Care Ingredient), Dr. Josh Axe, Vitamin A (Drug Class), Vitamin D (Drug Class), Vitamin E (Medical Treatment)
Posted by Cee Harmon Categories: Health and Wellness Center
Elevate Christian Network :: Health and Wellness
Health Benefits of Coconut: It is one of the best super foods available. Here are 8 medically based reasons you should be consuming coconut every day.
1. Coconut increases fat loss within 1-3 months
2. It reduces the risk of alzheimer’s and can boost brain health
3. Helps wounds heal faster and is also effective at reducing cellulite
4. Coconut can help reduce yeast and candida
5. It can naturally boost testosterone levels in men and helps balance hormone levels in both men and women
6. Coconut helps balance both HDL and LDL cholesterol, which improves heart health
7. It increases nutrient absorption of fat soluble vitamins like Vitamin D, A and E
8. Coconut improves bone health
See this and more at http://www.draxe.com
About Cee Harmon
Cee Harmon is founder of Elevate Christian Network and Elevate Your Potential Magazine. He enjoys helping people improve the quality of their lives - spirit, soul, and body.
Connect with us on your favorite social media sites. Leave us a comment in the section below and tell us what you think.
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
How Can I Be Saved | Salvation Prayer – Pastor Joyce Meyer
Does life leave you feeling empty? Do you sense that there’s more, but feel unable to reach it?
In The Prosperous Soul e-course, Dr. Cindy Trimm reveals God’s path to deep fulfillment.
Health and wellness experts share simple and effective changes you can make to improve your health and quality of life.
Wholetones Chroma videos use the power of healing sounds, colors and light to turn any room with a television into a relaxing, healing spa.