< Elevate Christian Network home
Category: Elevate Your Potential Magazine
Elevate Your Potential Magazine
Elevate Your Potential Magazine shares helpful advice and resources from selected experts that will encourage and inspire people to achieve their dreams and improve the quality of their lives – spirit, soul and body.
- Productivity: How Switching Off Can Help Move Entrepreneurs Closer to Their Goals
- Living on Purpose: How to say goodbye the need of approval from others
- Bronnie Ware Interview: Top 5 Regrets Of The Dying | Courage and Regret-Free Living
- Giving Back: Rapper T.I. Brings New Life To The Community Where He Grew Up
- Creating Your Bucket List: How to Live Your Life Without Regrets
- Eric Thomas Channel | ET Inspires – ET The Hip Hop Preacher | Pastor, Entrepreneur and Motivational Speaker
- Cambria Joy: Blogger & YouTuber | Stay Fit, Healthy, Organized and Prioritized
- CEO Bill Gross (Idealab) Shares What Factors Make Companies Succeed The Most
- Simon Sinek Discusses Problems Millennials Face and How to Help Them
- Lena Kay: Re-Program Your Mind for Success Through Self-Mastery
- Jaime Masters Channel: How to Become a Millionaire Through Business
- Success Mindset: How to Reprogram Your Mind for Success
- 5 Ways to Increase Your Focus and Minimize Distractions
- How to Find Your Real Purpose and Live a Life That Truly Matters
- Nutritional therapist Kristina Virro says diet plays factor in mental health
Kristina Virro, a registered dietitian and therapist with Fresh Insight, told Brent Loucks that your diet should be a major part of therapy.
She said eating well can help reduce physical symptoms and directly promote the brain’s health.
“(Reducing) inflammation in the brain and the body overall is helpful for not only mental health,” she said.
“If you are eating foods that aren’t healthy, they’re actually just burdening your body and specifically your immune system.”
Another benefit, Virro added, was how quickly changes in a diet can be made. This allows for some quality of life improvements before starting lengthy psychotherapy.
“Cutting out caffeine or limiting sugar consumption. Those are things you can do the moment you leave my office.”
Virro said having a healthy diet could also help prevent diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
She said diet as a part of therapy is also a well-established field that is overlooked too often.
- Why We Can Expect Good Things To Happen To Us
- 4 Tips to Help You Embrace The Constantly Changing World and Live Your Best Life
- Dr. Les Parrott: When We Love Like Jesus, We Are Lifted Outside Ourselves
- It’s Possible To Be Scared and Brave at the Same Time | Dr. Brené Brown – Professor at the University of Houston
- Dr. Alicia Crum: How Mindsets Affect Health and Behavior | The Power of Your Mind
- Business Leader Ed Mylett Interviews Author and Speaker Eric Thomas (ET, The Hip-Hop Preacher)
- Billionaire Jack Ma Shares Some Priceless Life Lessons for Entrepreneurs
- SCRUM Process: How To Do Twice As Much In Half The Time | Jeff Sutherland
- Workplace Stress Can Lead To Alcohol Abuse and Drug Addiction Problems
- Is It Really Possible for Your Body to Create New Brain Cells?
- Billionaire Mark Cuban: How to Become Successful on a Large Scale
- Israel Idonije: Building Successful People and Moving Towards Your Dreams
- Fear of the Unknown: How to Be Bolder When Taking Risks
- Defying the Odds: Amy Purdy’s Inspirational Journey from Losing Her Legs to Olympic History
- Want To Experience A Happier, Fuller Life…Learn How From Kids
- Stop Waiting for Things to Change: Put Your Whole Heart and Soul Into Your Life
- Walk of Faith: Through the Landslides of Life, God is Near // Michelle Madrid-Branch
- Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation | Youth Outreach Services and Mentoring Programs
- Valorie Burton | Founder of The Coaching and Positive Psychology (CaPP) Institute
- Inky Johnson Channel: Be Inspired, Overcome Adversity, Achieve Your Dreams
- 4 Ways to Overcome The Fear of Being Criticized by Others
- Goal Setting Lesson: “Get Your Big Rocks in First” | Celestine Chua
- How Laughter Can Help You Stay Motivated in Work And Life
- Billionaire Investor Ray Dalio: How Does the Economy Really Work
- Brain Health: How Smart Can You Get by Using Nootropics (Smart Drugs)?
How Can I Be Saved | Salvation Prayer – Pastor Joyce Meyer
The Prosperous Soul Series
Does life leave you feeling empty? Do you sense that there’s more, but feel unable to reach it?
In The Prosperous Soul e-course, Dr. Cindy Trimm reveals God’s path to deep fulfillment.
Health & Wellness Channel | ECN
Health and wellness experts share simple and effective changes you can make to improve your health and quality of life.
Wholetones Chroma Videos
Wholetones Chroma videos use the power of healing sounds, colors and light to turn any room with a television into a relaxing, healing spa.
- Bible Study and Devotionals
- Christian Books
- Christian Music Channel
- Christian Soaking Music Playlist
- Christian Television Shows
- Church Directory | International
- Church Directory | USA
- Elevate Your Potential Magazine
- Environmental News Stories
- Global Humanitarian Relief
- Health & Wellness Center
- Healthy Meal Plans
- Humanitarian Aid | Emergency Relief
- Humanitarian Relief News
- Ministry Outreach TV
- Rescue Missions | Homeless Shelters
- Trending Christian Music News
- Trending Christian News
- Workout Plans | Fitness Routines