Elevate Christian Network :: Health and Wellness
Denise Austin – Cardio and Strength Training Workouts: In this video, fitness expert Denise Austin guides you through a cardio and strength training workout designed to help tone your body and speed up your metabolism. She emphasizes staying fit naturally, exercising only about 30 minutes a day, and not skipping meals.
Austin’s programs integrate several fitness programs including cross training, pilates, and a variety of aerobic exercises. She has authored 12 books on fitness, and sold more than 24 million copies of her workout videos and DVDs. Her Getting Fit with Denise Austin show is the longest running fitness show in television history.
- For the latest updates, news and information, visit her online at: http://www.deniseaustin.com
Denise Austin Channel | Cardio and Strength Training Workouts
Social Media Comments:
Fitness Training Tips
- Whatever fitness routine you choose, be sure to include cardio-vascular exercise. Staying heart and lung healthy is extremely important, and a cardio workout will do just that for your body. Try to do 30 minutes of cardio or aerobic exercise at least 3 times a week. This can take the form of running, biking, using a treadmill or elliptical trainer, or swimming.
- If you want to burn off that excess fat, you should work on doing strength training exercises. Not only will these exercises burn calories while you’re going them, but they’ll build up muscle. The more muscle you have, the more calories you’ll burn at a resting rate.
- Investigate the benefits of incorporating Pilates into your workout routine. These exercises are designed to stretch and strengthen your abdominal muscles. Pilates also increases your balance and focus. Add Pilates to your routine at least three times a week for the best results.
The appearance was the first stop on Rite Aid’s national tour promoting its new Wellness 65+ program, which offers free health screenings,
pharmacist consultations and in-store discounts for senior customers. During the …
Today on the BeachLifestyle Radio Show, Host Neil Haley will interview the Fitness LEGEND. During more than 30 years promoting health and fitness, Denise has created 100 workout videos or DVDs.
Summer is a fantastic time to get the family together and get moving! Sure, your to-do list may be just as long as ever this time of year, but combining family hangout time with working out is a great way to multi-task. The best …
Denise Austin (born February 13, 1957) is an American fitness instructor, author, columnist , and former member of the President’s Council …
A basic-level guide to Pilates yoga is designed for practitioners at any fitness level and requires only a mat, chair, and towel or blanket, and guides readers through a series of linked moves that promote strength, toning, flexibility, balance, posture, and overall well-being. Reprint. 50,000 first printing.
- Find more resources by Denise Austin at Elevate Christian Network – Health & Fitness Store.
Around the web