< Elevate Christian Network home
Tag: healthy eating
- Dr. Caroline Leaf: Changing your mindset so you can think and eat smarter
- Turkey bacon vs regular bacon: How healthy is it really? | Dr. Partha Nandi
- Dietitian Joe Leech Shares 6 Foods That Are Super Easy to Digest | Healthy Eating
- Finding Vegan Meals – How-to Make a Binder
- Intuitive Eating | HOW TO COPE WITH FEELINGS WITHOUT TURNING TO FOOD | Week 7 with Dani Spies
- Naturally Savvy Channel: Natural and Organic Living | Healthy Living Topics – Andrea Donsky
- HealthNut Nutrition: Healthy Living, Fitness and Food Recipes | Nikole Goncalves
- What You Should Eat for a Healthy Heart
Afterall, a heart-healthy diet combined with regular, physical activity is your greatest defense against heart disease. At Oregon Heart Center, cardiologists diagnose and treat various cardiovascular conditions, including heart disease.
Whether you’re looking to prevent heart disease or have suffered from cardiovascular disease, knowing what foods to include in your diet can improve your health.
- Eating healthy foods and exercising keep glucose levels steady
- Joanna Soh Channel: Fitness Tips, Workout Routines and Healthy Food Recipes
- Acidity vs. Alkalinity: What’s the proper pH balance for your body? | Dr. Josh Axe
- Health Benefits Of Foods Rich In Omega-3 Fats | Healthy Eating
- Healthy eating tips to help you survive the holiday season | Katherine D. McManus
- Chili Con Carne | Easy Healthy Chili Recipe
- The Live Fit Girls Channel | Workouts, Healthy Recipes and Motivation for Women | Deanna Dorman
- Mommypotamus Healthy Living Channel | Food Recipes, Natural DIY Remedies – Heather Dessinger
- Joyous Health Channel | Take Charge of Your Health Naturally – Joy McCarthy
- What Are the Health Benefits of Eating Bananas? | Health and Nutrition
- Dr. Josh Axe Channel: Natural Health and Fitness Remedies and Recipes
- Health and Wellness Channel | Healthy Living, Workout Routines, Dieting and Nutrition Tips
- 10 Ways Adding Molasses To Your Diet Can Improve Your Health
- THE SECRET TO LIVE 100+ HEALTHY YEARS – Dr Alan Mandell, DC
- Dr. Eric Berg Explores Why Potassium Is The Most Important Electrolyte To Get From Your Diet
According to Dr. Eric Berg, potassium is the most difficult electrolyte to get from your diet. He discusses the importance of potassium and why your heart, your fluid, your energy, your nutrients in and out of the cell is dependent on the sodium and potassium pump.
Updates from Dr. Eric Berg
See also: RDAs and Nutrient Requirements | Dr. Eric Berg
- Intuitive Eating| RESPECT YOUR BODY | Week 8 with Dani Spies
- Joanna Soh: 10 Best Pre and Post Workout Meals and Snacks
Joanna Soh: Pre and Post workout snacks are the meals you eat right before and after working out. These meals are crucial and can help in improving your performance and results -- to lose fat and build lean muscle, increase strength and be healthy.
You'll learn why they are important and also get some quick and easy ideas of pre and post workout snacks you can make.
See also: Joanna Soh | Fitness, Food and Faith
- Dr. Nina Ellis-Hervey: How to Eat Healthy on a Small Budget
In this video, Dr. Nina Ellis-Hervey shares some tips on how to eat healthy on a small budget. This is excellent advice for college students, professionals and families.
Dr. Hervey is a Licensed Psychologist, Associate Psychology Professor, certified life coach and vlogger.
See also: Health & Wellness Channel
- A Low Carb, High Fat Diet Could Stop Your Sugar Addiction
How Jennifer Got Over Her Sugar Addiction: "I was depressed, had extreme anxiety, inflammation in my joints, you name it I had it, I was starting to get blurred vision which was worrying as it’s a sign of early onset of diabetes."
"I was a complete mess but I was still so addicted to sugar. The low carb diet stopped me from craving the sugar. Months went by and the weight was falling off me."
- 5 Compelling Reasons to Include Fish Oil in Your Healthy Eating Routine
- Nutrition Leader JJ Virgin: The Importance of Being the CEO of Your Own Health
How Can I Be Saved | Salvation Prayer – Pastor Joyce Meyer
The Prosperous Soul Series
Does life leave you feeling empty? Do you sense that there’s more, but feel unable to reach it?
In The Prosperous Soul e-course, Dr. Cindy Trimm reveals God’s path to deep fulfillment.
Health & Wellness Channel | ECN
Health and wellness experts share simple and effective changes you can make to improve your health and quality of life.
Wholetones Chroma Videos
Wholetones Chroma videos use the power of healing sounds, colors and light to turn any room with a television into a relaxing, healing spa.
- Bible Study and Devotionals
- Christian Books
- Christian Music Channel
- Christian Soaking Music Playlist
- Christian Television Shows
- Church Directory | International
- Church Directory | USA
- Elevate Your Potential Magazine
- Environmental News Stories
- Global Humanitarian Relief
- Health & Wellness Center
- Healthy Meal Plans
- Humanitarian Aid | Emergency Relief
- Humanitarian Relief News
- Ministry Outreach TV
- Rescue Missions | Homeless Shelters
- Trending Christian Music News
- Trending Christian News
- Workout Plans | Fitness Routines