The 20 Books World’s Most Successful People Read and Recommend
Tags: books that change your thinking about money, business books, career, great book to read for success and knowledge, great books to read, great reading business books, names of the authors on business books, read, successful books to read, successful people book, topics of best business books, world's
Posted by Cee Harmon Categories: Entrepreneur Mindset Success
1. “Business Adventures” by John Brooks Here’s a little secret. This book is one of Warren Buffett and Bill Gates favorite. The book captures how Ford Motor Company misread the market for its Edsel, how a legal case about space suits defined trade-secret protection and a host of other useful business information with real-life examples 2. Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell Gladwell analyses the accomplishments of extraordinary individuals in a range of fields, from math to music to business such as Bill Gates and the likes, investigating the root causes of their successes, including the impact of family, hometown, culture on them. In the end, Gladwell came up with the rule of 10,000 hours. 3. Rework by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson If you are looking to start a business of your own, then this book is for you. In this book, the authors push readers to aspects of running a business most taken for granted. It also analyses some crucial aspect of the business such as the importance of growth, the benefits, and limitations of PR and marketing, etc. 4. Give and Take by Adam Grant This book isn’t just about business, it’s about how we interact with other humans, family, friends, and business associates. Even though our society pushes us to be more of takers than givers, the real question is, who wins? Givers or takers? 5. The Winner Within by Pat Riley This book is a life plan for team players. In it, Pat highlights strategies that inspire change, motivate teamwork, and reveal the winner within us all. 6. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill Napoleon Hill explores how one can use the human mind to create his/her reality. He explains that your thoughts create beliefs which in turn lead to action. So if you focus your thoughts on success, achieving it will be much more likely than thinking about obstacles, failures and everything else that can get in your way. 7. The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz In this book, David Schwartz offers practical advice that can help you get inspired and motivated to create a bigger life for yourself, think big and eliminate procrastination. 8. Good to Great by Jim Collins Speaking with Admiral Stockdale regarding his coping strategy during his period in a Vietnamese POW camp, and his strategy applies to all aspects of life and business, Jim Collins found out that the determination to prevail in the most brutal of times makes the absolute Bible of business and life. 9. Rise and Grind by Daymond John From the title, you can tell that this book is a big motivational tale. Reading about Daymond John and a host of other successful people in the book will help you outperform, outwork, and outhustle your way to a more successful and rewarding life. 10. The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale Majority of us have heard or read about the need to think positively always but we probably don’t understand how important this is to us in our daily living. Hence, Peale captures this in his book, the power of positive thinking. According to him, ‘How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself. So always think positively’ and ‘When you get up in the morning, you have two choices–either to be happy or to be unhappy.’ 11. “Being Wrong: Adventures in the Margin of Error” by Kathryn Schulz This book captures the critical issues decision makers often encounter, understanding how to form opinions and most importantly, how to revise those opinions when new information becomes available, rather than clinging to earlier views. 12. Multipliers by Liz Wiseman and Greg McKeown What do you do when you are in a position to do more with less? After studying about 150 leaders in 4 continents, Wiseman discovered that some leaders, known as multipliers, know how to amplify and actually multiply the intelligence of others, getting on average two times more out of their people. This book shares practical suggestions to become a Multiplier. 13. You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero Some people believe that successful people are born with an ample supply of self-confidence which is why they can do anything they set their mind to. However, in reality, no one is born that way. The difference between people who are successful and people who are not is their ability to believe in their capabilities. Ever wondered why some people, even after spending so much to learn sufficient skills in their fields, they never succeed? Without personal confidence, you can’t give yourself the opportunity to truly express your expertise. You need to recognize the difference between self-doubt and your capabilities. 14. Competing Against Time by George Stalk, Jr., and Thomas M. Hout Time is the equivalent of money, productivity, and the likes. So learning how to manage time in terms of production, in new product development, and in sales and distribution is one of the most powerful sources of competitive advantage. 15. The Outsiders: Eight Unconventional CEOs and Their Radically Rational Blueprint for Success by William Thorndike This book looks at CEOs who excelled at capital allocation and their radically rational blueprint for success. Each CEO looked at their business from the outside in, took their time to develop a clear point of view in order to create values for shareholders. 16. Epic Content Marketing by Joe Pulizzi In a world filled with loads of content here and there (valid and invalid), you can attract prospective customers to your business/company when you provide vital information and content. Pulizzi provides a step-by-step process of positioning your business as a trusted expert in this book. 17. Life is what you make it by Peter Buffett Peter Buffett, the son of the billionaire investor, Warren Buffett, expounds on the strong set of values given to him by his trusting and broadminded mother, his industrious and talented father, and the many life teachers he has met along the way. Basically, you forge your own path in life. 18. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie Building relationships are important. Carnegie gives invaluable pieces of advice on how to win people over, provide people with feedback and criticism, handle feedback and criticism properly and make a good impression on people. 19. Younger Next Year by Chris Crowley Our health is just as important as any other aspect of our lives. In this book, Crowley explains the importance of working out in a manner that will enable you to kickstart, and most importantly, continue a healthy routine for as long as possible. 20. The Execution Factor by Kim Perell Do you have plans to turn your dreams into reality? Thinking of becoming an entrepreneur someday? In this book, Perell explains what it takes to execute your vision, whether big or small, even if you are a full-time worker. Well, there you go, guys. 20 books to pick. Which will you start with and when will you start? Thank you very much for watching our videos. We’ll like to give you another interesting video for you to enjoy next but before then, our team will be very happy if you can like this video and share it with your friends on social media. If you’re new here, don’t forget to subscribe so you won’t miss other interesting videos like this. Look at your screen now to see two other videos we handpicked for you to enjoy next. We love you.
There’s a reason why the world’s most successful people think alike and act alike, especially when it comes to work, career and success. Could it be that they have an association of successful people or perhaps they’re special people born with genes of a genius?
Here’s one open secret of the world’s most successful people; they read a lot. Also, they read almost the same kinds of books. Oh! You see now. Why didn’t you think of that earlier? It doesn’t matter. You did now and that’s why you’re watching this video.
In this video, we’ll be sharing with you 20 books the world’s most successful people read and recommend. If you’re new here, consider subscribing so that you won’t miss other interesting videos like this.
See also: Elevate Your Potential Magazine| Self Improvement Solutions at Elevate Christian Network
About Cee Harmon
Cee Harmon is the founder of Elevate Christian Network and Elevate Your Potential Magazine. He enjoys helping people improve the quality of their lives - spirit, soul, and body.
Connect with us on your favorite social media sites. Leave us a comment in the section below and tell us what you think.
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
How Can I Be Saved | Salvation Prayer – Pastor Joyce Meyer
The Prosperous Soul Series
Does life leave you feeling empty? Do you sense that there’s more, but feel unable to reach it?
In The Prosperous Soul e-course, Dr. Cindy Trimm reveals God’s path to deep fulfillment.
Health & Wellness Channel | ECN
Health and wellness experts share simple and effective changes you can make to improve your health and quality of life.
Wholetones Chroma Videos
Wholetones Chroma videos use the power of healing sounds, colors and light to turn any room with a television into a relaxing, healing spa.
- Bible Study and Devotionals
- Christian Books
- Christian Music Channel
- Christian Soaking Music Playlist
- Christian Television Shows
- Church Directory | International
- Church Directory | USA
- Elevate Your Potential Magazine
- Environmental News Stories
- Global Humanitarian Relief
- Health & Wellness Center
- Healthy Meal Plans
- Humanitarian Aid | Emergency Relief
- Humanitarian Relief News
- Ministry Outreach TV
- Rescue Missions | Homeless Shelters
- Trending Christian Music News
- Trending Christian News
- Workout Plans | Fitness Routines