Surviving Syria: 360° Video | World Vision | Refugee Crisis
A story seen through the eyes of a refugee child. Watch and experience life in a refugee camp.
To get your church involved, please visit: https://worldvisionexperience.leadpages.co/church-refugee-sunday/
Syria crisis: Fast facts:
• 13.5 million people in Syria need humanitarian assistance due to a violent civil war.
• 4.6 million Syrians are refugees, and 6.6 million are displaced within Syria; half are children.
• Children affected by the Syrian conflict are at risk of becoming ill, malnourished, abused, or exploited. Millions have been forced to quit school. See new photo slideshow.
• Most Syrian refugees remain in the Middle East, in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, and Egypt; about 10 percent of the refugees have fled to Europe.3
• A fragile ceasefire began on Feb. 26, allowing humanitarian aid access to civilians who had been cut off for months.
Subscribe to World Vision USA: http://bit.ly/1VOtih9
Sponsor a child today: http://bit.ly/1Mn85cv
World Vision USA Website: http://WorldVision.org/
World Vision USA Facebook: http://facebook.com/WorldVision
World Vision USA Twitter: http://twitter.com/WorldVisionUSA
World Vision USA Blog: http://blog.WorldVision.org/
World Vision USA Instagram: http://instagram.com/worldvisionusa
World Vision USA Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/worldvisionusa