< Elevate Christian Network home
Category: Videos and Stories on Success | Success Mindset | Be Inspired
Videos and Stories | Success Mindset | Be Inspired
Success mindset and inspirational videos, stories and quotes that help encourage and empower you to pursue your life’s dreams.
See also: Elevate Your Potential Magazine | Self-Improvement Resources at Elevate Christian Network
- Leadership Lessons: Beth Moore reveals the question that drives her teaching
- Discover how pro surfer Bethany Hamilton uses her experiences to inspire others
- CEO Amy Wilkinson Reveals How to Think Like a Succesful Entrepreneur
- Jeanine Amapola: How To Be More Happy, Healthy, Motivated, and Successful
- Zain Asher: Trust your struggle. Success is never really in a straight line.
- John C. Maxwell: “The greatest detriment to tomorrow’s success is today’s success” | Interview with Ed Mylett #MAXOUT
- Starting Something New? It Doesn’t Haven’t To Be 100 Percent Ready Before You Begin
- Breakthrough: How To Get Past The One Thing That’s Holding You Back | Tony Robbins
- Jim Rohn: “Why You Must Challenge Yourself” | Personal Development Principles
- Les Brown: It’s Possible That We Can Have Our Dreams, Find A Way To Win
Les Brown Inspiration: Just because life doesn't deal you the right cards, it doesn't mean you should give up. It's Possible! You have greatness within you! (LesBrown.com)
See also: Les Brown - How To Overcome All Odds
- Fear-Setting: Why You Should Define Your Fears Instead of Your Goals | Tim Ferriss
Tim Ferriss: The hard choices -- what we most fear doing, asking, saying -- are very often exactly what we need to do. How can we overcome self-paralysis and take action? Tim Ferriss encourages us to fully envision and write down our fears in detail, in a simple but powerful exercise he calls "fear-setting."
Learn more about how this practice can help you thrive in high-stress environments and separate what you can control from what you cannot.
See also: Tim Ferriss | Entrepreneur Mindset
- Jack Canfield: How to Overcome Your Fears and Liberate Yourself
Jack Canfield: For most of us fear is the single biggest thing that holds us back from achieving our goals and dreams. It’s one of most common reasons people procrastinate on taking action toward their goals.
We fear failure, loss or rejection. We feel fear of being embarrassed, of being disappointed of getting hurt, or fear angering other people. So we play it safe and avoid taking risks or trying new things. This video will hopefully help you to achieve your goals by overcoming your fears and doubts.
See also: Jack Canfield | Success Principles
- Digital Dementia: If You Use A Smartphone, Pay Attention To This | Jim Kwik and Simon Sinek
If you use a smartphone, pay attention to these speeches by Jim Kwik and Simon Sinek.
Jim Kwik says that people are developing digital dementia because they're outsourcing their brains to their smartphones.
Simon Sinek says that kid's minds are not ready to cope with the dopamine caused by social media and smartphones. He says that parents have to intervene to confront this growing problem.
See also: Problems That Millennials Face
- The Winner’s Mindset: Being The Best in the World Is All About Habits and Rituals
Do you have a winners mindset? World-renowned motivational speaker and former professional NBA player Walter Bond shares some insight on how he developed the winners mindset. He speaks on nuggets of wisdom he learned from his family, veteran NBA players and coaches.
Do you dream of going to the next level for yourself, your business or your organization? Dreams require a solid game plan and course of action to get there.
See also: Evan Carmichael's Success Mindset Videos
- Terri Savelle Foy: How to stay disciplined with your habits
- How Bill Gates gets the most out of his reading 50 books a year
- Former Navy SEAL Jocko Willink Explains Why Discipline Equals Freedom
- Mental Health Restoration: An open heaven and a healed mind
- Billionaire Sara Blakely: “Start small, think big, and scale fast” | Entrepreneur Advice
- Tap Into Your Productivity Superpowers and Get Work Done In One Quick Burst | Tim Ferriss
- Magic Johnson shares inspirational stories on how he made the transition from NBA to business
- Terri Savelle Foy Reveals The Shocking Trick to Self-Motivation
- How To Learn From Your Mistakes And Put The Past Behind You | Success Coach Jack Canfield
Success Coach Jack Canfield: Everyone makes mistakes and goes through difficult times in life. But it’s not your mistakes or your difficulties that define you, but rather what you learn from them that truly matters. So, how do you put the past behind you?
Updates from Jack Canfield
See also: Maximizing Your Potential - Jack Canfield
- Kobe Bryant Was Was Willing To Work Hard As He Could To Never Be Outworked
Is Kobe Bryant the hardest working NBA player of all time? Everyone that makes it to the NBA has to be dedicated to his craft. But what really separated Bryant from others in the game of professional basketball?
According to many of his peers and people that knew him, it was his success mindset and work ethic.
See also: David Goggins - Mental Toughness
- No Surrender: Lessons in Overcoming from a Former U.S. Navy SEAL
(The 700 Club) Author Patrick Bisher shares how he became a Navy SEAL despite a crippling childhood condition and devastating accident. He tells how he used his faith to find his purpose to overcome a lifetime of adversity both physical and spiritual, and how the lessons he learned along the way can apply to everyday life.
See also: The CBN 700 Club Channel
- Marie Forleo: How to Achieve Your Most Unrealistic Dreams
Marie Forleo: Do you tend to dream big? Every single one of us has to face voices of dissent telling us that our dreams and goals are unrealistic from time to time, and often the strongest negative voice comes from within.
These five research-backed steps will help you combat that negativity, and stay in touch with your desires to you can keep dreaming big — and making it happen. | Learn more...
- Entrepreneur Jim Kwik Reveals How to Boot Procrastination Out of Your Life
How to Stop Procrastination: Have you ever put off something urgent but unpleasant in favor of more pleasurable tasks? We've all been victims of the torment involved with procrastination. It can lead to feelings of guilt, inadequacy, depression and self-doubt.
It robs you of the life you really desire and deserve. On this episode, Jim Kwik shares his 5 Kwik Brain tips on how to beat procrastination.
See also: Goal Setting Lessons with Celestine Chua
- The Man Who DID the IMPOSSIBLE | Endurance Athlete Colin O’Brady
- Reinvent Yourself: How Paul Tasner became an entrepreneur at 66
- Marie Forleo: Success Comes From What You Do Consistently…
- Entrepreneur Mindset: Master P (Percy Miller) – Top 10 Rules For Success
- Brendon Burchard Shares Why Actually You Need Self-Doubt | Lewis Howes Show
- Rabbi Daniel Lapin Reveals Business Secrets from the Bible | Successful Living
- Evan Carmichael: How to Outwork and Outlast Your Competition | Lessons from Kobe Bryant
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Interviews Radio Personality Charlamagne on Mental Health
- Businesses That Grow And Stay Relevant Understand The Art of Replacement | Patrick Bet-David
Entrepreneur Patrick Bet-David explains how to grow and scale your business by replacing yourself. Organizations and companies that scale for very long time and stay relevant for very long time understand the art of the replacement game.
An example of the replacement game: The Los Angeles Lakers had to find a way to replace Kobe Bryant because they were irrelevant for three years ever since he retired, and they brought LeBron James.
See also: Elevate Your Potential Magazine | Self Improvement Solutions at Elevate Christian Network
- Tom Bilyeu: How to Improve Your Focus and Be More Productive
Tom Bilyeu, co-founder of Quest Nutrition and CEO of Impact Theory, reveals 8 powerful tips on how to master the game of focus and productivity. Through his content and public speaking, he inspires people around the world to unlock their potential and pursue greatness.
- How to Unlock the Power of Your Mind | Dr. Joe Dispenza – Author and Expert in Neuroscience
Dr. Joe Dispenza went from studying biochemistry and neurology to becoming a best-selling author, expert in neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics, and one of the most sought-after speakers in the world.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree with an emphasis in neuroscience. He has received postgraduate education in neurology, neuroscience, cellular biology, memory formation, and aging and longevity. He has lectured on six continents and 32 different countries.
He's the best-selling author of Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind.
- Terri Savelle Foy: How To Find Direction In Life | Successful Living
Terri Savelle Foy: Words can be used as a driving force to lead you to your dreams. In this video, she explains the significant power in focusing on a single word and applying it to every area of your life.
See also: Achieve Your Dreams God's Way
- Dr. Randal Pinkett (CEO) Speaks on Successful Entrepreneurship | Winner of NBC’s Apprentice Show
Dr. Randal Pinkett shares insight on successful entrepreneurship. As a young man in New Jersey, Dr. Pinkett successfully participated in a General Electric sponsored program that was aimed at minority high school students. They were exposed to engineering, science, technology, math and what it meant to be involved in industry.
He has established himself as a successful entrepreneur, speaker, author, and scholar. He is the co-founder, chairman and CEO of BCT Partners, a multimillion dollar management, technology and policy consulting firm based in Newark, NJ.
See also: The Israel Idonije Foundation
How Can I Be Saved | Salvation Prayer – Pastor Joyce Meyer
The Prosperous Soul Series
Does life leave you feeling empty? Do you sense that there’s more, but feel unable to reach it?
In The Prosperous Soul e-course, Dr. Cindy Trimm reveals God’s path to deep fulfillment.
Health & Wellness Channel | ECN
Health and wellness experts share simple and effective changes you can make to improve your health and quality of life.
Wholetones Chroma Videos
Wholetones Chroma videos use the power of healing sounds, colors and light to turn any room with a television into a relaxing, healing spa.
- Bible Study and Devotionals
- Christian Books
- Christian Music Channel
- Christian Soaking Music Playlist
- Christian Television Shows
- Church Directory | International
- Church Directory | USA
- Elevate Your Potential Magazine
- Environmental News Stories
- Global Humanitarian Relief
- Health & Wellness Center
- Healthy Meal Plans
- Humanitarian Aid | Emergency Relief
- Humanitarian Relief News
- Ministry Outreach TV
- Rescue Missions | Homeless Shelters
- Trending Christian Music News
- Trending Christian News
- Workout Plans | Fitness Routines