Elevate Christian Network | Stores
Self Improvement Store – Elevate Christian Network: Find self improvement ideas and resources on self-help topics, personal growth and transformation, stress management, self esteem, success and more. Be sure to scroll down to see recommended resources and watch our personal growth and development channel.
Self Improvement Search Engine | Elevate Christian Network
- Type in your keyword search above and press search button. Example search terms: self-improvement, personal growth and development, leadership, success mindset, entrepreneur motivation and more.
ECN – Self-Improvement Store | Personal Growth & Development
- John C. Maxwell: Getting results is key to a person’s success. Leaders are pros at producing results. The idea is, if you can make things happen for yourself, you can help someone else do the same.
Brain Supplements for Memory & Focus
Wholetones Music Therapy | Relieves Stress, Promotes Healing
Wholetones Music Project – Michael Tyrrell: Renowned musician, author, and inspirational speaker Michael S. Tyrrell has released a music therapy collection that includes 7 musical tones or frequencies that have been proven to relieve stress, promote healing, break negative cycles and restore sound sleep… in minutes.
This program is available immediately as a digital download or can be shipped as audio CDs and a physical book. They also have a video version available called Wholetones Chroma. It uses color-therapy technology and is available as a DVD/BluRay disc package.
Many health practitioners have realized the deep soothing benefits of color-therapy—or Chroma-therapy—and use it in their offices as an expensive out-patient procedure. | Learn more…Wholetones Music
Wholetones Music Collection
This is a list of the 7 tracks and what areas they can help you with.
- Open Door (396Hz) – This beautiful piece helps open you up to receive God’s healing. This frequency has an amazing side-effect: defense mechanisms lower and feelings of unhealthy fear, guilt and shame diminish. (Remember, guilt and shame are not attributes of God. In fact, the Bible says that ALL who look to Him will be radiant and will NEVER feel ashamed.)
- Desert Sojourn (417Hz) – Increased energy has been reported as well as productivity and creativity… supports issues of the stomach – especially digestion. It can also positively affect gallbladder, metabolism, headaches, and lower back pain.
- The Key of David (444Hz) – The master key with multiple health benefits. Establishes peace amid chaos. Hint – listen to this when you’re feeling overwhelmed and anxious.
- Transformation (528Hz) – Restores your sound, peaceful sleep… balances your hormones, and gently soothes your muscles, circulatory, and lymphatic systems with gentle, alluring musical vibrations.
- The Bridge (639Hz) – Fosters forgiveness and peace in your relationships boosts your endocrine system and heals your adrenal glands and gallbladder.
- Great Awakening (741Hz) – Provides you with deep spiritual and emotional healing. Become aware of your spirit within while gently cleansing your immune system.
- The Majestic (852Hz) – Purely spiritual this magnificent piece is a celebration of the King of Kings. Join us in sharing His love for humankind and those who await his grand return.
- Visit them online today at: Wholetones Music
Amazing Self System | Your Personal Success Coach
The Amazing Self Program is designed to help you achieve your goals and improve your life in the areas of health, wealth, relationships, and mindset. This personal development program has totally original and inspirational video presentations, magazines, and audio interview sessions that have been custom-created to help you improve the quality of your life.
Contributors to this program include accomplished relationships and personal development writer Amanda Selby, internationally-acclaimed 7 figure a year wealth creation expert Mark Ling, relationship book author and online personal success coach Andrew Rusbatch.
More experts including fitness and health guru Tracey Trimmer, online relationships and self-help expert Mirabelle Summers, plus many industry-leading special guests interviewed each month who all share their special personal success recipes.
- For the more information, visit them here: The Amazing Self System
The Prosperous Soul: Your Journey to Richer Life | Dr. Cindy Trimm
The Prosperous Soul – Dr. Cindy Trimm: Prosperity begins from within. You were created to enjoy prosperity on every level— from a rich spiritual and intellectual life, to a richness in your relationships and professional pursuits. Abundance is a choice. The secret lies within your soul.
The problem is that prosperity has often been reduced to a single measure: A dollar amount. Truth is, financial abundance is just one expression of what it means to live a rich life. Bestselling author and life empowerment specialist, Dr. Cindy Trimm, makes it clear that the abundant life described by Jesus is not only for everyone, but is available at any time. | Learn more…The Prosperous Soul
Online Personal Growth
SUCCESS Magazine strives to brings its readers and viewers the thought leaders and success experts, both past and present, and reveal their key ideas and strategies to help you excel in every area of your personal and professional life. To learn more, visit them online at: http://www.success.com
Motivating Self Help Tips For Success
There are many things that are done in a person’s life that leaves them feeling like they would like to be someone else. It is possible to make changes in your life that will really make you grow as a person. If you can take the time to read these tips and learn the helpful information in this article, you are sure to begin your path to personal development.
Overcoming Negative Beliefs
Generalizations are the enemy of your self-improvement and success. Examine your thought processes to see what negative, general beliefs you hold about yourself. If you say in your mind that you “always fail,” etc., this is not accurate. Even if it was only one time, you have succeeded in the past! Remind yourself that the future is bright and self-improvement is possible.
Inspiration is critical to self-improvement. We can be inspired by books, ideas or historical figures. We can also look to living role models in our own lives to show us a path toward self-improvement, happiness, purpose and success. By looking outside and above our circumstances, we give ourselves a high goal to strive for, as well as an example of someone (a role model) who actually accomplished such great dreams.
Change the Things You Can Control
Some level of contentment is crucial to mental health and self-improvement. While self-help tactics and tips focus on constant striving, there is a bigger picture to consider. You will never achieve holistic health and mental happiness without allowing yourself a bit of enjoyment. Learn to be content with things you cannot change (your family, last year’s earnings, etc.). Once you are satisfied with the permanent things in your life, you are ready to change the things you can control.
Before you can take a single step on your journey to self-improvement and success, you must accept responsibility. You,and you alone, are the one to blame for your failures, and you, you alone, are the one who can make necessary changes to achieve success. You need to give yourself a bit of tough love. Remind yourself that no one is going to hand you your perfect life on a silver platter. With that in mind, pursue your dreams and take credit for your successes!
The Importance of Physical Exercise
Be sure to get some exercise every day. Physical activity has been shown to improve mental health as well as physical well-being. Improving health in general is important to continued self-improvement. As the body begins to feel better, self-esteem improves, and life is just better!
Do one thing to improve yourself everyday. Little improvements add up and define the person that you are. Meeting daily self-improvement goals will not only make you better at the things that you do, it will also improve your mood and your confidence. Try to be a little better each day than you were the day before.
Now that you have taken the time to read through this article and learn some techniques to accomplish some personal development, you have taken the first step to becoming the new you. Make sure to really apply these tips to your life and you will surely be on the road to happiness.
- Tony Robbins Video: He is a self-help author and motivational speaker. Tony reveals three ways you can effect success: have a strategy, change your story and develop a quality state. Plus, find out why he says some people need to divorce their stories so they can marry the truth.
Across the web:
A comprehensive collection of self improvement articles focusing on productivity, personal growth and development goals, motivation and confidence…
As a passionate advocate of growth, I’m continuously looking for ways to self- improve. I’ve compiled 42 of my best tips which might be helpful in your personal …
Self Improvement Online created SelfGrowth.com, the most complete guide to information about Self Improvement Ideas, Personal Growth and Self Help on the …
Jim Rohn International is the ultimate resource for personal development materials. Shop now for inspirational quotes, motivational quotes and success quotes …
926 quotes have been tagged as self-improvement: Johann Wolfgang von Goethe: ‘One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see…
Personal Growth & Development Goals: Audio coaching libraries for results. Inspiration doesn’t interrupt you; it’s something that has to be pursued. We all …
- Christian Music and Bookstore
- Health and Fitness Store
- Elevate Christian Network – Stores
- Elevate Your Potential Magazine