Elevate Christian Network :: Health and Wellness Channel
Welcome to the Health and Wellness Channel section of Elevate Christian Network. We are pleased to provide you with content on the topics of: health & wellness, dieting, fitness, beauty and skincare. We focus on information with helpful, actionable content that people can use to help improve their health and quality of their lives.
Lose Weight and Boost Energy – Thomas DeLauer (Video): In our featured video, Executive Body & Business Coach Thomas DeLauer shares “5 Easy Health Hacks”. He teaches 5 simple and effective changes that you can make to your daily routine that will boost energy, enhance clarity & brain function, promote better moods, reduce back tension and increase weight loss potential for a more fit physique and healthier way of life.
ECN – Health & Wellness Search Engine
- Type in your keyword search above and press search button. Example search terms: happiness, fitness, health, wellness, dieting, exercise, healthy living.
Elevate Christian Network | Health & Wellness Channel
Trending Health & Wellness News
- Find more health and wellness solutions at Elevate Christian Network – Health & Fitness Store.
Social Media Comments:
Why having diabetes is bad for the brain http://t.co/kOy58YvXmg
7 Tips to Help You Increase Your Fitness
- Listen to fast-paced music when doing anything physical. Studies have shown that music with a quick pace will help to increase your heart rate, therefore helping you burn more calories. It may also put you in a more energetic mood, helping you keep moving longer. Don’t be afraid to dance around while you vacuum!
- To effectively build muscle, avoid painkillers. That may run counter to your instinct, but there’s some research to suggest that painkillers like acetaminophen and ibuprofen can, if taken after working out, render all your pain pointless by preventing muscle growth.
- Count calories. Counting your daily calorie intake is a key factor in weight loss because it determines how much you’ll gain or lose. When you make an effort to record how many calories you are eating rather than guessing, you can get fit more easily and quickly.
- A good fitness tip is to get out of the car and go on foot. Perhaps you need to go to the gas station a half mile away for milk, then you should walk. Another good idea is to park farther away at places like the grocery store, and force yourself to walk a few yards. This will get a little bit of exercise in where before there was none.
- When you are running up hills, make sure to lean forward slightly, keep your head up and focus your eyes on the top of the hill. This helps to keep your airways open instead of closing them off as you would if you were hunched over. Keep your eyes on the goal ahead and you’ll clear it in no time.
- Taking hikes is a good way to improve many aspects of fitness. Hiking will improve strength in ones legs as well as improving ones cardiovascular system. Hiking can also have the added benefit of being a good stress reliever. Also one can adjust the difficulty by adding or removing weight in a backpack.
- You can save time in the gym by only resting as needed. It is not important to rest between every set. You can take rest breaks as needed. You will probably need less rest between your early sets, and more breaks as your muscles fatigue. This can cut your gym time by fifteen to twenty percent.
The good news is that here at Vanderbilt we have wonderful walking trails, and Nashville has a system of greenways to make walking easy and pleasant. Employees can track their walking through the Start! program and win …
Healthy initiative that sponsors an “Iron Go!Chef” competition to teach wellness with nutrition and healthy cooking programs for young children. The initiative includes a 24-week nutrition and fitness curriculum for schools and …
Angela Bassett Is Launching a Skin Care Line For Darker Skin Tones – POPSUGAR Beauty products specifically designed for ladies with darker skin tones can be difficult to find. American Horror Story star Angela Bassett, however, has plans to change that. The actress has teamed up with Dr. Barbara Sturm to launch a skin care line …Gossip On This
Do you want to log in with your library card? If you are a Teen Health & Wellness subscriber and are unable to access the site, please contact your system administrator or contact Teen Health & Wellness Customer Care via email or phone at …
Read answers from Nancy S. Wellman, a member of the AARP Caregiving Advisory Panel, to questions submitted by visitors to the Caregiving Resource Center. These questions focus on the subjects of food and nutrition for …
IDEA Health & Fitness Association is a membership association for fitness and wellness professionals. most members living and practicing …
- Elevate Christian Network – Health & Wellness Channel