Elevate Christian Network :: Health and Wellness Channel
Health and Wellness Channel: We feature content from experts that educates, inspires, and empowers people to live the healthiest lifestyle possible. Topics covered include: health living, dieting, fitness, workout routines, healthy meal recipes and more.
Elevate Christian Network | Health & Wellness Channel
Lose Weight and Boost Energy Tips | Thomas DeLauer
Lose Weight and Boost Energy – Thomas DeLauer: In this featured video, Executive Body & Business Coach Thomas DeLauer shares “5 Easy Health Hacks”. He teaches 5 simple and effective changes that you can make to your daily routine that will boost energy, enhance clarity & brain function, promote better moods, reduce back tension and increase weight loss potential for a more fit physique and healthier way of life.
Social Media Comments:
Why having diabetes is bad for the brain http://t.co/kOy58YvXmg
7 Tips to Help You Increase Your Fitness
- Listen to fast-paced music when doing anything physical. Studies have shown that music with a quick pace will help to increase your heart rate, therefore helping you burn more calories. It may also put you in a more energetic mood, helping you keep moving longer. Don’t be afraid to dance around while you vacuum.
- To effectively build muscle, avoid painkillers. That may run counter to your instinct, but there’s some research to suggest that painkillers like acetaminophen and ibuprofen can, if taken after working out, render all your pain pointless by preventing muscle growth.
- Count calories. Counting your daily calorie intake is a key factor in weight loss because it determines how much you’ll gain or lose. When you make an effort to record how many calories you are eating rather than guessing, you can get fit more easily and quickly.
- A good fitness tip is to get out of the car and go on foot. Perhaps you need to go to the gas station a half mile away for milk, then you should walk. Another good idea is to park farther away at places like the grocery store, and force yourself to walk a few yards. This will get a little bit of exercise in where before there was none.
- When you are running up hills, make sure to lean forward slightly, keep your head up and focus your eyes on the top of the hill. This helps to keep your airways open instead of closing them off as you would if you were hunched over. Keep your eyes on the goal ahead and you’ll clear it in no time.
- Taking hikes is a good way to improve many aspects of fitness. Hiking will improve strength in ones legs as well as improving ones cardiovascular system. Hiking can also have the added benefit of being a good stress reliever. Also one can adjust the difficulty by adding or removing weight in a backpack.
- You can save time in the gym by only resting as needed. It is not important to rest between every set. You can take rest breaks as needed. You will probably need less rest between your early sets, and more breaks as your muscles fatigue. This can cut your gym time by fifteen to twenty percent.
Healthy recipes for men and women that want to live healthier & active lives. No boring food here. Only creative, healthy eating on a practical budget. Kevin Curry: “It’s all about everyday people—no matter the fitness level or athletic ability—aiming to live the best life possible through fitness and healthy eating.”
BeFit is dedicated to helping you embrace a wholesome and healthy life –BeFit, Be Moved, Be Nourished, Be Inspired and BeWell! Also, Download Fitness Programs, Workout Plans, Shop for Supplements and Exercise DVD Videos.
Food Heaven Made Easy is hosted by Registered Dietitians Wendy Lopez and Jessica Jones, who both hold Master’s Degrees in Nutrition Science. Together, these nutrition nerds (and BFFs!) demonstrate how to cook nutrient dense, delicious and affordable plant-based recipes, while providing scientifically sound nutrition information you can trust.
Mike Mutzel shares science-based videos and posts with influencers inFitness, Functional Medicine and Nutrition field. He regularly conducts workshops for health care practitioners, teaching leading-edge science in a concise format that can be utilized by progressive clinicians for the prevention of chronic disease…
- Elevate Christian Network | Health & Wellness Channel