< Elevate Christian Network home
Tag: success mindset
- How Bill Gates gets the most out of his reading 50 books a year
- Marie Forleo: Success Comes From What You Do Consistently…
- John C. Maxwell: “The greatest detriment to tomorrow’s success is today’s success” | Interview with Ed Mylett #MAXOUT
- Breakthrough: How To Get Past The One Thing That’s Holding You Back | Tony Robbins
- Why Is There So Much Sugar In Our Foods? | Nutrition and Fitness with JJ Virgin
- Kobe Bryant Was Was Willing To Work Hard As He Could To Never Be Outworked
Is Kobe Bryant the hardest working NBA player of all time? Everyone that makes it to the NBA has to be dedicated to his craft. But what really separated Bryant from others in the game of professional basketball?
According to many of his peers and people that knew him, it was his success mindset and work ethic.
See also: David Goggins - Mental Toughness
- Dr. Alicia Crum: How Mindsets Affect Health and Behavior | The Power of Your Mind
- Wisdom from Investor Warren Buffett: “Just Make Things Happen”
Warren Buffett's business exploits have had him referred to as the "Oracle" or "Sage of Omaha" by various media outlets. He is a billionaire investor and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. Mr. Buffett is considered to be one of the most successful investors in the world.
His message is "Be Determined to Succeed" and "Make Things Happen".
See also: Elevate Your Potential Magazine | Health & Wellness Channel
- Lena Kay: Re-Program Your Mind for Success Through Self-Mastery
- Billionaire Mark Cuban: How to Become Successful on a Large Scale
- Success Mindset: Neuroscience Tells Us How to Hack Our Brains for Success
- Tony Robbins Shares Tips on How to Help Your Kids Achieve a Success Mindset
- Entrepreneur Evan Carmichael: #BelieveNation | Success Mindset Channel
- CEO Amy Wilkinson Reveals How to Think Like a Succesful Entrepreneur
- Jeanine Amapola: How To Be More Happy, Healthy, Motivated, and Successful
- Deborah Smith Pegues Reveals Practical Steps to Real Financial Freedom and Peace of Mind
- Terri Savelle Foy Reveals The Shocking Trick to Self-Motivation
- How To Learn From Your Mistakes And Put The Past Behind You | Success Coach Jack Canfield
Success Coach Jack Canfield: Everyone makes mistakes and goes through difficult times in life. But it’s not your mistakes or your difficulties that define you, but rather what you learn from them that truly matters. So, how do you put the past behind you?
Updates from Jack Canfield
See also: Maximizing Your Potential - Jack Canfield
- Dr. Myles Munroe Inspiration: Understanding The Meaning For Your Existence
Dr. Myles Munroe: Success is designed by God to be predictable. So you can literally plan success. I am successful today in my life, globally impacting millions of people because I made a decision as a teenager as to what I want to be and do.
God designed everything he created to be successful. You will never see a bird who cannot fly naturally. You never see a fish who cannot swim naturally. Every seed, if you put it in the ground and give it water, you don't need to pray. It is designed to bring forth the tree.
See also: Bahama Faith Ministries International
- Evan Carmichael: “Don’t Get Trapped in Victim Mode” | Black Excellence Video Series
- “By Being Yourself, You Put Something Wonderful in the World” | Wisdom Quotes
- Success Mindset: How Billionaires Think by Evan Carmichael
How Billionaires Think: In this video by Evan Carmichael, we're getting success advice from entrepreneurs and investors Warren Buffett, Elon Musk, Mark Cuban and other billionaires.
- Success Mindset: NBA mental coach shares ways to thrive under pressure
- Lewis Howes – School of Greatness Channel | Success Mindset Interviews
- Jack Canfield Channel – Maximizing Your Potential | Success Principles
- It Takes Time: What To Expect When Marketing Your New Business
- Former Navy SEAL Jocko Willink Explains Why Discipline Equals Freedom
- Billionaire Sara Blakely: “Start small, think big, and scale fast” | Entrepreneur Advice
- Evan Carmichael: How to Outwork and Outlast Your Competition | Lessons from Kobe Bryant
- 4 Tips to Help You Embrace The Constantly Changing World and Live Your Best Life
- Steve Harvey Inspiration: The Smallest Scripture I Ever Read Changed My Life
Television host Steve Harvey shares compelling testimony on his faith and struggles before becoming successful. He is also a comedian, actor, author and radio personality.
In this video, Steve Harvey refers to Holy Bible verse James 4:2 (KJV). It reads, "Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
See also: Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation
- Eric Thomas Channel | ET Inspires – ET The Hip Hop Preacher | Pastor, Entrepreneur and Motivational Speaker
- Business Leader Ed Mylett Interviews Author and Speaker Eric Thomas (ET, The Hip-Hop Preacher)
- Les Brown: “The Story You Believe About Yourself Determines Your Success”
Les Brown: To shape your reality in a powerful way, Brown says you have to maintain an unshakable belief in your abilities. You don’t have to let the naysayers or setbacks control your narrative; it’s all about the story you choose to believe about yourself.
The list of things that could have stopped Les Brown from becoming successful is lengthy and heart-wrenchingly dismal. But he didn’t let those things hold him down for good. Today, Brown is a successful speaker and author.
“What we do and what we accomplish is only the tip of the iceberg of what’s possible for us.” —Les Brown
Courtesy: Success Magazine
See also: Elevate Your Potential Magazine
- Success Mindset: How to Reprogram Your Mind for Success
- Marie Forleo Channel | MarieTV – Create a Business and Life You Love
- Success Mindset: In Order to Succeed You Have to Stay Hungry and Humble
- Success Mindset: 10 Ways Mentally Tough People Build Their Mindsets
- Business Success Mindset Strategies from Samantha Knowles
How Can I Be Saved | Salvation Prayer – Pastor Joyce Meyer
The Prosperous Soul Series
Does life leave you feeling empty? Do you sense that there’s more, but feel unable to reach it?
In The Prosperous Soul e-course, Dr. Cindy Trimm reveals God’s path to deep fulfillment.
Health & Wellness Channel | ECN
Health and wellness experts share simple and effective changes you can make to improve your health and quality of life.
Wholetones Chroma Videos
Wholetones Chroma videos use the power of healing sounds, colors and light to turn any room with a television into a relaxing, healing spa.
- Bible Study and Devotionals
- Christian Books
- Christian Music Channel
- Christian Soaking Music Playlist
- Christian Television Shows
- Church Directory | International
- Church Directory | USA
- Elevate Your Potential Magazine
- Environmental News Stories
- Global Humanitarian Relief
- Health & Wellness Center
- Healthy Meal Plans
- Humanitarian Aid | Emergency Relief
- Humanitarian Relief News
- Ministry Outreach TV
- Rescue Missions | Homeless Shelters
- Trending Christian Music News
- Trending Christian News
- Workout Plans | Fitness Routines