Christian World News & Events | Headlines
- Remembering One Of The World's Most Widely Read Christian Authors
- When the Acropolis' Parthenon was Converted to a Christian Church - Greek Reporter
- Christianity: open-source of wisdom and light - Modern Ghana
- Akal Takht Jathedar warns of 'trend of Sikhs converting to Christianity, especially in rural Punjab'
- Pat Robertson, televangelist who made Christian right a political force - New Vision Official
- Pat Robertson united evangelical Christians, pushed them into politics - WTVR.com
- Pope Benedict XVI's cousins stand to inherit his money. None of them want it.
- Arabic 'In God We Trust' signs will test limits of Louisiana's law - Baptist News Global
- Nevada: Supreme Court Denies Church’s Appeal to Reopen Like Casinos
- Remembering the life and legacy of U.S. Congressman John Lewis
- California: Bishops say Catholic schools ready for ‘vital’ in-person education
- Nick Sandmann settles $250 million lawsuit against The Washington Post
- CBN Interview: Surgeon General Explains How US Can ‘Get Back to Some Sense of Normalcy’
- Tennessee: Church Gifts $1,000 to Every Police Officer in Its Small Town
- Trump Admin.: Churches now eligible to receive emergency economic relief
- New Poll Reveals 21.5% of Non-Christians Say Coronavirus Pandemic Has Led Them to Start Reading the Bible
Christian Living | Be Blessed
- Carolyn Mahaney reflects on how we can trust God in times of weeping
- Author Sheila Walsh reveals how you can pray from a place of victory
- Feeling Stressed: How to Find Peace in the Storms of Life
- Dr. Bill Winston: Receiving God’s protection in troubled times (Coronavirus)
- Katie Souza Quote: The Glory Light of Jesus Heals Our Souls
- Joseph Prince: How To Be Protected 24/7, According to Psalm 91
- You were made in the image and likeness of God… | Dr. Bill Winston
- Feeling Anxious: 5 Ways To Stop Creating Your Own Storms // Steven Furtick
Ministry Outreach TV
- GOD TV | 24-Hour International Religious Programs and Events
GOD TV offers a diverse 24-hour schedule of international programming that conveys Christian values in a contemporary way. With a servant’s heart, they use media in all its forms to broadcast the Father’s heart to every nation, to reach the lost and equip believers for the harvest.
- Liquid Church | “Come As You Are” | One Church with Multiple Campuses Across New Jersey (USA)
At Liquid Church, they invite you to join us and “come as you are” – whether you’ve never been to church before or you’re a Sunday regular, you’ll fit right in.
Since launching in 2007, Liquid has grown to 7 campuses across New Jersey with a vision to “Saturate the State with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”
- Ana Werner Ministries | Seeing in the Superntural with Jesus
Ana Werner is a Christian minister and author that moves in the prophetic and healing gifts. She is a Seer and teaches on seeing in the Supernatural with Jesus in churches and arenas around the world.
- Revival Radio TV: Exploring Christian Revivals Past and Present | Dr. Gene Bailey
Watch television episodes and interviews conducted by Dr. Gene Bailey as he explores Christian Awakenings and Revivals from all over the world.
- Isik Abla Ministries Channel: Dream Church // All Nations Unite With God’s Love
- Abide Christian Meditation | Renew Your Soul With Bible Based Meditation
Based off Biblical scripture and practices, Abide Christian Meditation guides and fosters a deeper relationship with God. Renew your soul through Christian meditation. Gain greater clarity about your purpose and rediscover your joy. Experience less anxiety, stress, and worry.
Most of all, experience God's overwhelming love for you. Abide is a Christian meditation app used by over 1 million people across the globe.
- Kingdom Culture International: One God. One Message. One Culture // Jesse and Amy Shamp
God has good plans for your life, not plans for tragedy, hopelessness, fear, or hurt. God has plans to prosper you, to accelerate you, to give you peace and happiness, to guide you into fulfillment and wholeness.
When we discover who we are in Christ, we begin to find our purpose and design, our fulfillment. Not only were you created by God, but you were created for a purpose; there is a reason for your existence. | See full story... kingdomcultureinternational.com
- Harvest Christian Fellowship Channel – Riverside, California | Pastor Greg Laurie
Christian Music Channel
- AWAKE: Hillsong Covers by Dan Musselman || Full Album ||
- Forgiveness: Two Hours of Worship Piano / Prayer Music / Sleep Music / Christian Meditation Music
- POWER: Two hours of Worship Piano / Prayer Music / Christian Meditation Music / Peaceful Music
- “Haven’t Seen It Yet” (Official Music Video) by Danny Gokey
- Healing – Two Hours of Instrumental Worship | Prayer Music | Sleep Music | Spontaneous Worship
- God’s Not Done With You (Official Music Video) by Tauren Wells
- KING OF KINGS | Piano Instrumental with Lyrics | Hillsong Worship Cover
- SIMPLE WORSHIP | Beautiful Worship Songs for Piano | Reckless Love, Oceans, It Is Well, and More!
How Can I Be Saved | Salvation Prayer – Pastor Joyce Meyer
Global Humanitarian Relief
- Koh Tao International Primary School Thailand // Sponsoring Children’s Education
This documentary follows alongside actress Eliza Taylor as she spreads light on the work she is doing in Koh Tao, Thailand with long time friend Claire Wyndham at the Koh Tao International Primary School.
This school is a labor of love. They believe that all children deserve not just an education, but a good education. The island of Koh Tao is home to expat families from all over the World, but it is also home to local Thai children and a large population of migrant children from Myanmar.
See full documentary here: Koh Tao Kids
- Mercy Ships: Bringing Hope and Healing to the Poor and Forgotten
Mercy Ships is a global charity that operates an international hospital ship that brings hope and healing to the forgotten poor by mobilizing people and resources worldwide, and serving all people without regard for race, gender, or religion.
- HaitiChildren: Caring for Abandoned, Orphaned and Disabled Children in Haiti | Susie Krabacher
- Christian Relief Fund: Rescuing Orphans and Vulnerable Children from Poverty | Amarillo, Texas
- One Generation Away | Hunger Relief and Emergency Food Services for Nashville and Middle Tennessee
- Denver Rescue Mission: Offering Hope To Our Homeless and Hurting Neighbors | Denver, Colorado
- Children’s Hunger Fund Channel | Christian Mercy Ministry – Sylmar, California
- Project Hope: Humanitarian Aid | Helping Others One Day at a Time
Success Mindset | Be Inspired
- Leadership Lessons: Beth Moore reveals the question that drives her teaching
- Terri Savelle Foy: How to stay disciplined with your habits
- The Man Who DID the IMPOSSIBLE | Endurance Athlete Colin O’Brady
- Discover how pro surfer Bethany Hamilton uses her experiences to inspire others
- How Bill Gates gets the most out of his reading 50 books a year
- Reinvent Yourself: How Paul Tasner became an entrepreneur at 66
- CEO Amy Wilkinson Reveals How to Think Like a Succesful Entrepreneur
- Former Navy SEAL Jocko Willink Explains Why Discipline Equals Freedom
Elevate Your Potential Magazine
- Productivity: How Switching Off Can Help Move Entrepreneurs Closer to Their Goals
- Nutritional therapist Kristina Virro says diet plays factor in mental health
Kristina Virro, a registered dietitian and therapist with Fresh Insight, told Brent Loucks that your diet should be a major part of therapy.
She said eating well can help reduce physical symptoms and directly promote the brain’s health.
“(Reducing) inflammation in the brain and the body overall is helpful for not only mental health,” she said.
“If you are eating foods that aren’t healthy, they’re actually just burdening your body and specifically your immune system.”
Another benefit, Virro added, was how quickly changes in a diet can be made. This allows for some quality of life improvements before starting lengthy psychotherapy.
“Cutting out caffeine or limiting sugar consumption. Those are things you can do the moment you leave my office.”
Virro said having a healthy diet could also help prevent diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
She said diet as a part of therapy is also a well-established field that is overlooked too often.
- Fear of the Unknown: How to Be Bolder When Taking Risks
- Living on Purpose: How to say goodbye the need of approval from others
- Why We Can Expect Good Things To Happen To Us
- Defying the Odds: Amy Purdy’s Inspirational Journey from Losing Her Legs to Olympic History
- Bronnie Ware Interview: Top 5 Regrets Of The Dying | Courage and Regret-Free Living
- 4 Tips to Help You Embrace The Constantly Changing World and Live Your Best Life
The Prosperous Soul Series
Does life leave you feeling empty? Do you sense that there’s more, but feel unable to reach it?
In The Prosperous Soul e-course, Dr. Cindy Trimm reveals God’s path to deep fulfillment.
Healthy Lifestyle | Be Happy
- Dr. Caroline Leaf: Changing your mindset so you can think and eat smarter
- What are the health benefits of drinking elderberry tea? Is it good for you?
- Learn Simple Technique to Help Clear Nasal Sinuses | Dr Alan Mandell, DC
- Acidity vs. Alkalinity: What’s the proper pH balance for your body? | Dr. Josh Axe
- Can we reverse aging? Prof. David Sinclair believes it is a treatable condition
- 10 Ways Adding Molasses To Your Diet Can Improve Your Health
- Brain Health: What Are The Benefits of Taking Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)?
- How good nutrition can fuel your body, boost health and performance
Health & Wellness Center
- What are the health benefits of Ginger? Supports cardiovascular health…
- How to cope with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) during the fall and winter months
- What are the health benefits of roughage and why is it important to eat it?
- Healthy Eating: How to Start a 4-Week Sugar Detox Meal Plan | Joanna Soh
- Healthy eating tips to help you survive the holiday season | Katherine D. McManus
- Lifestyle Redesign: How To Improve Your Health and Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- Why Getting Better Sleep Is More Important Than Diet and Exercise
- Mind Over Munch Channel: Healthy Living, Food Recipes and Fitness Community | Alyssia Sheikh